How To Care Of Your Hair
Maintaining your hair is relatively easy with the right kind of steps.
Hair is made of protein, so keeping a healthy diet and good hygiene is an essential part of maintaining luscious locks. At the same time, there are some other tips about hair care as below, and what you can do is to get unbelievable beautiful hair at home.
Washing Hair Properly
1. Wash hair sparingly and use a good-quality hair shampoo. If washing hair too frequent, which will let your hair dried out, leached of its natural oils, and may damage the hair. So the suggestion is to use shampoo on your hair at most every two days or only twice a week.
2. Please select Shampoos which do not contain sulfates or parabens. Sulfates are the chemicals which make shampoos lather up. And parabens are preservatives that cause irritation and eye problems after prolonged use. Both two kinds of chemicals are neither healthy for you or for the environment. So please use shampoos with natural cleansers.
Please don’t use any old shampoo. Choose a shampoo which suits your hair type. Some typical types are as below:
a. Curly or coarse hair probably wants frizz-minimizing and softening shampoo;
b. Straight or oily hair probably wants a gentle shampoo designed for daily washing;
c. Colored or treated hair probably needs a shampoo which fortified with extracts or amino acids, because treating your hair is essentially damaging on it.
d. Dry hair probably needs shampoos with glycerin and collagen to help restore some moisture into the hair.
3. According to the hair type, condition your hair properly.
a. For fine hair, if you have very limp hair, try a botanical oil treatment before the shampoo. Use lavender or tea-tree oil. For example, work it under your cuticles before shampoo. Wash shampoo away and apply conditioner from the mid-shaft down to the end. Leave it for one minute before washing it.
b. For medium and thick hair, please use a ,moisturizer with natural hydrators. Keep your conditioner light. Apply conditioner all over your head and stay it for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Before careful about using hair care products with too much protein. Too much protein can leave your hair feeling desiccated and brittle. While protein is the building block of healthy hair, use conditioners that come with balanced ingredients.
Frizz-control serum can be used in small quantities to tame frizzes. Make sure that you do not use too much, and wash once a week with a deep-cleanse shampoo to avoid build-up, which will leave hair looking dull and flaky.
5. Rinse your hair with vinegar before shampooing, twice a year. Doing this helps to make your hair look shinier and cleaner. Moreover, it treats dandruff. Use 1 part vinegar (preferably organic apple cider vinegar) to 3 parts warm water, then rinse and wash your hair as normal.
6. Moisturize your hair. Use five oils, almond, castor, olive, coconut and lavender oil.
Mix together equal proportions of each. Alternately, use egg oil. Apply to the hair and leave in for four hours prior to showering out. Repeat twice a week.